A centre of excellence in teacher education and human resource development.
To train quality primary school teachers and offer human resource skills, knowledge and attitudes responsive to the challenges of a dynamic society.
1. To provide teacher education and training programs.
2. To diversify financial sources and ensure efficient utilization of resources.
3. To enhance effective management and administration of the college.
4. To develop and enhance the college infrastructure and facilities on suitable and needs basis.
5. To strengthen capacity building on professional skills and emerging issues.